Serving size: 1 glass
I drink a glass of grapefruit juice almost every morning. Grapefruit contains a lot of vitamins and dietary fibers and you really feel a whole lot better during the day.
The taste of this smoothie is sweet and sour with a whiff of mint. I recommend to make your own grapefruit juice instead of packed grapefruit juice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (150 gram)
- 1 banana
- ¾ cup grapefruit juice (180 ml)
- 1 cup fat free yogurt (240 ml)
- 8 mint leaves
- Make the grapefruit juice. You will need one grapefruit for about ¾ cup of grapefruit juice.
- Peel the banana and break it in big chunks.
- Toss all the ingredients in your blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in two glasses and enjoy! :)