Serving size: 1 glass
Our grape smoothie contains lots of vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. I enjoyed this fruit smoothie a lot after my weekly workout in the gym, but it will be also great as breakfast.
Red grapes are the basis for red wine and they say that a daily glass of red wine is really healthy, but I reckon that my grape smoothie is even better for your health! Domesticated growing of grapes begun 8000 years BC in the Middle East.
Later this spread through Europe and the United States.
Spain is the number own producer of grapes in the world and more than 50% of the production are seedless grapes.
For this grape smoothie I also recommend to use seedless grapes.
- 1 cup Red grapes seedless (150 gram)
- 1 cup Frozen strawberries (150 gram)
- 10 pieces Hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons Oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- ½ cup Orange juice (120ml)
- 1 cup Fat free yogurt (240ml)
- Crack the hazelnuts open if you use raw ones like I did. I also used fresh orange juice and you will need about 3 oranges for half a cup.
- Toss all the ingredients in the blender and blend for about 30-40 seconds till smooth and creamy.