Serving size: 1 glass
Spinach is one of the best veggies to use in a green smoothie. Raw frozen spinach chopped or leaves contain many vitamins and minerals!
Make sure you do not buy the creamed frozen spinach for this smoothie.
My spinach melon smoothie has a pretty sweet taste, because the honeydew contains a lot of natural fruit sugars. Celery contains a lot of water, but also some vitamins.
I use celery a lot in my green smoothies to give the main veggie some additional flavour.
- 1 cup frozen spinach (150 gram)
- 1 cup honeydew melon (150 gram)
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 cup skimmed milk (240 ml)
- ¾ cup fat free yogurt (180ml)
- Chop 1 stalk of celery and cut pieces from the honeydew melon. Combine all the ingredients in the blender and blend for 45 seconds.